Rosa (RO)
Daumen hoch 
I know there is a thread about someone named Rose already, but as far as I can tell, she is a different girl than Rosa, so I’m starting a new thread about the latter. (A few posts in the Rose-thread seem to be about Rosa.)

Rosa sits on the sofa just past the stairs to the rooms, to the right, and facing the stairs. She has long, black hair and very tan skin. A slender body, smallish breasts, and a nice face. I think just one tattoo, on her upper back that stretches across from shoulder to shoulder. It seems mostly just an outline (not filled in) and isn’t really detrimental to her looks.

She says she’s been in Sharks a few months, and before that, she was two years in an apartment in Stuttgart.

I saw Rosa a couple of times during the summer lounging outside, sunbathing and going in the pool, and she looks really hot also when not dolled up for work.

I’ve had two bookings with Rosa this summer. The first time I waved to her when she was doing her rounds inside the club, after oogling her earlier in the day by the pool. She came over, sat in my lap, and qouted 200 € for one hour. Included in the price was BJ the proper way, licking and massage with oil. I don’t care much about kissing, so I didn’t ask about that.

I normally don’t go for more than 150 €/hour rooms, but she was so sexy and it was getting late, so I just accepted her asking price without haggling.

In the room, Rosa started very tenderly with kissing my body and neck. She then continued with a soft blowjob, which included ball licking and softly massaging my balls with her fingers. I then licked her clean shaved pussy for a while, which she got really into.

I then wanted to fuck her from behind. This was late on my third or fourth consecutive day in Sharks, and alas, things started to become a bit of a struggle on my part. So we didn’t get to have much sex before she just had to revert to blowing me, as my dick wasn’t fully cooperating, even though he was inside this beautiful lady’s pussy. 

After some hard work on both hers and my part, I finished with a well-deserved extra for Rosa. We stayed in the room for an hour on the minute. Since I had needed quite some time to finish, there wasn’t time for the promised oil massage. Through the whole session, Rosa was very friendly and totally cool with having to put in some extra hard work. She was very attentive and asking as to what I wanted her to do.

The total cost was 250 €, including 50 € extra for the finish (which has always been a 50 € finish).

I booked Rosa again a few weeks later. This time I was at full power. I wanted to experience fucking her properly, which I didn’t do the last time, and without any stress, so I just booked her for the hour without discussing price, knowing that it would be 200 €.

Rosa started the session in the same, tender way as last time. Then over to a really good blowjob, before I licked her for a long time, which she enjoyed. And finally I got to fuck her for real. 

We started in doggy, which is a position she says she loves. Whether that’s true or not, I don’t know, but she definitely gave a very solid performance. We changed tempo back and forth between me thrusting slowly and enjoying her tight pussy without coming too quickly and to her forcefully thrusting against me. After a while in doggy, we switched to cowgirl. As I had suspected just from her sexual vibes, Rosa was fantastic at riding dick. She does it by resting her body on her feet, not her ankles and knees, like so many girls do (I hope I’m describing that so people can understand what I mean). This technique allows for more speed and force on her part, and also makes it so that she can control the penetration such that with every «pump» my dick goes from just inside the opening of her pussy and then all the way to the bottom. She rides the full length of the dick, if that makes sense. It also makes for a much hotter visual than the way most girls do cowgirl. I finished in this position, which was a bit of a shame since I would also have loved to feel and see her in reverse cowgirl. But not this time…

I think we finished the sex around the 45-minute mark. We talked for some minutes and then left at around 50-55 minutes. Maybe I could have asked for an oil massage to complete the hour, but I didn’t bother. A very good and memorable session. Rosa is a nice person to spend time with and a terrific fuck.

I would highly recommend Rosa for her sexy looks, strong sexual performance, nice personality, and service-mindedness. The only thing that gives me pause, is her 200 €/hour asking price. I am by principle against this price gouging we are currently seeing, and if we don’t stand up to it, I think it’s only going to get worse. For 150 €/hour, I would surely book Rosa at every visit. Maybe next time I’ll try to get it down to 150 €. If she sticks to 200 €, I’m not sure what I’ll do—if I’ll pass or betray my own principles and just accept it… 
Es bedanken sich: Seichner86,Muschkin,Sveto