Melissa – Recherchen in der Mini-Maus Klasse
Nach ungeplanter B-Probe ist es an der Zeit, die Erfahrungen zu dokumentieren.

Melissa, Anfang 20, 1,55, 46kg, skinny, hängende B-Cups, nur leicht getoastet, wenig Metall oder Tinte, Verständigung auf Englisch, Sofa am Rondell rechts neben den Toiletten.

Seit wenigen Wochen im Club und verfolgt das Preismodell 100/30 bzw. 200/60. Verlängerungsoption vereinbart und tatsächlich auch gezogen. Trotz Aua hier und bitte nicht so tief da, kann ich Leistungsverweigerung und Geldvernichtung nicht bestätigen.

Der Blow ist zwar monoton, aber durchaus fest und intensiv, nach 2–3-mal nachdrücken entzieht sie sich jedoch und so bleibt es mehr oder weniger auf die Spitze orientiert. Direkter Zugang und Beine hoch nehmen schwierig, insofern max. zur Hälfte rein und deshalb zu wenig Grip.

Beim Reiter wirft sie sich ins Zeug und zeigt viel Engagement, aber auch seitlich und Doggy nur wenig Tiefe möglich. Dabei immer charmant, gibt Nähe, küsst mit Zunge, leckt die Eier und die Nippel, tupft den Schweiß, lässt sich fingern und macht gut mit. Großes Vergnügen dabei, die Bilder des Fickflohs auf mir im Spiegel zu betrachten  Big Grin  

Also die 200,- mit dem Gefühl übergeben, war ok, aber einmalig. Doch es kam anders – bei unserem Wiedersehen zieht sie voll die Customer Care-Nummer ab, obwohl ich ihr erster Kunde bin. Will sie sich das tatsächlich nochmal geben? Nein, sie besteht darauf, weil sie mich so sehr vermisst hat  Lachen

Also wer kann diesem Ariana Grande-Augenaufschlag schon widerstehen – ich nicht, wie sich zeigt.

Der Handlungsablauf oben wiederholt sich, mit dem Unterschied, dass dieses Mal das 30 min Limit eingehalten wird. Dafür kann man es auch mal wieder machen, falls sich keine geeigneteren Alternativen anbieten.
Es bedanken sich: larkovich,BöserHai,memphis,MilknCoke,Spider1hb,Matuschek,Bronco,Spitz81,Sveto,neveroddoreven,Seichner86,Sander
Daumen hoch 
Das sollte die gleiche Dame sein: https://www.lustscout.to/forum/showthre...ight=meliz

Zur Optik, alles wie schon beschrieben. Wahrscheinlich der flacheste Bauch aktuell im Sharks, aber leider dadurch auch hintenrum automatisch etwas flacher. Die Nase ist schon besonders und die Augen sehr, sehr groß. An sich für mich nicht besonders hübsch bis man ihr ein Lächeln entlockt. Echt süß.

Sie ist nichts für Sportficker, dafür schaut sie beim BJ umso verliebter den Pula an in Abwechslung mit verpeiltes durch die Gegend schauen, als ob sie ein erstes Mal einen Schwanz im Mund hätte. Auch wenn es nicht tief ging, war vor allem der Anblick und wie sie die Spitze bearbeitet hat doch relativ gut. Zusätzliches quer durchs Zimmer positioniere, sowohl beim Blow als auch beim Sex, ist kein Problem und sie macht auch alles mit. Das Problem ist allerdings, dass es beim Sex physisch einfach nicht möglich ist mit dem gesamten Hub zu stoßen. Slow Sex mit der Spitze und maximal bis zur Hälfte ja (hat auch was, besonders wenn sie so eng ist), aber Hardcore ficken war ohne Gleitgel auf jeden Fall nicht möglich. 100 für 30 min.
Auch ich kam schon in ihren besonders ausdauernden Customer Care Service bei Folgebesuchen inkl. stolzer Berichterstattung, dass auch sie jetzt Gleitgel besäße . Lachen Habe dem aber bis jetzt (leider? noch) nicht nachgegeben.

4stern [Gesicht: 7 | Body: 8 | Sex: 6 | BJ: 7 | Tightness: 9 | Typ: Orientalischer Fickfloh]
Es bedanken sich: Matuschek,Bronco,Spitz81,Spider1hb,Richi,Sveto,mar347,neveroddoreven,Seichner86
Ja. Definitiv das gleiche Mädel. Hab mich bei dem Bericht sofort an sie erinnert.

Die Tightness ist für mich sogar eine 10.

Letzten Freitag kam sie auch gleich wieder auf mich zu und wollte Wiederholung. Ich war aber schon verplant.

Wenn sie sich beim Blowjob noch steigert, kann aus ihr etwas werden.
I will call her "Melissa 2" in order not to confuse with the more prominent, long-standing Melissa (red):

Last week I had a 2 1 hour sessions with this petite, slim dark-haired Melissa 2, who, as described above, sits at the couch(es) below TV next to back Rondell and adjacent to the rear gaming table. This is exactly where Lola sits, and it seems these two young petite girls are good friends. Although this is her main place to sit (when this space is available), she also walks around the club and the bar and into the garden for acquisition of clients. Actually, well before I figured out her main place to sit, I first encountered her at the front gaming table at the entrance area, where she sat on my lap and we got to know each other for several minutes before proceeding upstairs to the room.

First 1-hour session: My first impression as we talked up front was that she was very cute. I was quite in the mood for her nice slim, petite body and personally I find her face attractive. (I was able to make her smile often.) When the chat came to her pricing: She stated clearly she wanted 100/30, 200/60. It was a slow night for all the girls, so I chipped away at her resolve and she agreed to 150/60. However, ZK was lacking or she tried to keep the tongue retracted. Her service and performance characteristics are generally as described by different reports above: I agree her blowjob skills are not very strong (especially compared to many other girls in Sharks who deliver much better oral skills) and she could/should/must improve this if she wants to attract repeat/regular customers. She performed well during sex, with no real restrictions, no lube, and very good cowgirl/reverse cowgirl. Overall, I found this debut one hour with her to be slightly above average...but with room for improvement. But very important: I was able to achieve a good level of closeness with her in the room and as I handed her 150 for about 55 mins Zimmer time, I thought maybe she would offer more to me if a future 2nd Round might occur.

Round 2: A day or two after the first test hour described above, I decided to give her another try. She again started asking me for 200/100. I told her I have other regular girls I go with all the time for 150/60 and they give me great ZK with no extra charge...but I would go with her again if she would be more strong in the ZK department and I never go with girls for 200/60, only 150/60. She frowned at me and gave me a sad face. I said, OK, maybe I will give her 170/60 but I want good ZK. We went upstairs again. To be fair she did try to give me ZK, but it was not dedicated and was at best "ZK Light". But the blowjob was better, partly because I gave her specific instructions and ideas of how to do it better according to my tastes. Also, on a positive note, despite the disappointing ZK, she did, however, give me a strong level of closeness in other ways and when she found certain things she did that caused a strong erotic-geil reaction from me, she really got into it and kept doing it and looked deep into my eyes all the time. This was good and she gave me a better time during this 2nd time with her. In the end,  we fullfilled the hour and I gave her the promised 170 euros.

I had, however, decided that these two hours with her were enough for me and I would probably not repeat with her again. This was solidified by the presence of several of my more regular girls that I have seen multiple times, give me better service and have history with them stretching back longer in time. For example, when girls like Skye or Lexi were in the club, girls who give me great service all the time for 150/60, I had no eyes for Melissa 2. But she kept coming to me thinking we were now an established couple. I made polite excuses at first, but eventually she got the message that I was no longer interested in her. Then --- and this happened a few times -- she would pretend not to see me, even if we passed next to each other in the club...basically the immature "cold shoulder" treatment that we all get sometimes from certain girls. I don't like that game...So I now have little interest to repeat and re-kindle our "relationship."

Summary: A very cute girl (my subjective opinion) but with an attitude that needs to improve and grow.
Es bedanken sich: Spider1hb,MilknCoke,Seichner86,mechelen,gutjakob,Spitz81,Stuart,Sveto,aikega3