Last Week at Sharks
Was at Sharks a couple of days last week.

Pleasantly surprised by the amount of fresh pussy. Seems like a new supply of girls are coming in after summer. Short notes on some that I fucked. 

These three told me they all just started in the last two weeks. All agreed to 100/30 with extension to 150/60 if things were good. All were good enough that I extended to 150/60.

Janice: mid 20's, long black hair past her bum. Somewhat saggy tits, one bigger than the other. GND looking, but wore a black garter on her leg. Often sat by the dance pole.
Good number, fingers allowed. Mish and doggy good, accommodating. Cowgirl needs work, no sensual riding. Blowjob weak and mechanical. Would repeat if I felt like a session without much of a BJ.

Anna: Mid 20's, tiny spinner chick with little A cups. If you like petite girls you should find her attractive. Might sit by aquarium, but I caught her walking. Mish is good. She is very tight. Had to be careful penetrating deep as I bottomed out a couple of times on her tiny frame. Doggy not bad, as I loved holding her tiny ass, but her cunt was dry and she didn't want more lube. Blowjob OK, but a little too light, with not enough tongue action, variation or eye contact. Cowgirl OK. Visually stunning having this tiny chick impaled on my cock, but her movement could have been more sensual. Finishing standing good, completed dominating over her. Would repeat if in the mood for doing a tiny girl.

Aries: Young, tall 175cm, blonde hair, perky teen-ish tits. Sits by the rondel. Saw her another day wearing wire rim glasses. Mish good, but sometimes I had to brush her hand away for me to get a nice view entering her. Doggy good. She bent to one side a bit which normally would have bothered me and reached behind. Suspect it was condom checking, but I didn't mind as she played with my ball sack while I rammed her which was nice. Both positions could have used more lube which she did not want. Cowgirl pretty good. Motion not the best, but hard to have a bad time with such a pretty young thing with perky tits riding your cock. Blowjob with me sitting in the chair quite good. I had to get her to back off a couple of times to not cum in her mouth. Would repeat.

I can't remember for sure, but I think Rosie said she was in the club for a couple of months. Started at 100/30, extended to 150/60.

Rosie: Sat around the dance pole. I didn't notice in the club light, but in the room could see somewhat reddish hair with paler skin which I found quite attractive. Also didn't notice until in the room she had silicon tits. They were well done, not too large and quite proportional. But feel wise, I just don't care for silicone.... Give me natural, even saggy, naturals any day. Somewhat restrictive, got curt whenever I brushed the outside of her asshole, so no playing with it during doggy. Mish was good. She has huge dangly pussy lips which could be nicely parted and wrapped around you cock. BJ was pretty good. Her technique used a lot of hand which normally indicates a fast mechanical suck off job, but she kept a slow pace and I have to admit she gave me a pretty nice hand job while she sucked. Won't repeat because of silicon tits and session vibe was kind of weird: sometimes laid back and friendly, then harsh like when brushing her bum hole.

Several other new girls I would liked to fucked and keen to hear I missed out: Jenny, young, tall GND, cute button nose, nice taught tits and Tamara, young small blonde cheer leader type. Both sat at the Rondel. Both told me they just started a few days  ago.

Most girls I spoke with had no problem with 150/60 with the exception of:

Magda: more GND MILF type I had a nice conversation with. Sat on couch facing bar by the stairs going to the jacuzzi. Wouldn't budge from 200/60 so I didn't take her.

Jasmin: Also attracted to and has been reported on. Not normally my type, but I thought she looked cute and had nice tits. She had a strong resemblance to a friend's wife which turned me on. But she declined 150/60 as well.
Es bedanken sich: Seichner86,sarut,Spider1hb,Kakaobohne,bigHengst,Stuart,Lustwandel,homelander,Sveto,neveroddoreven,Art_Vandalay,Bronco,MilknCoke,Muschkin,Jack Sparrow,mechelen,Investor,mu-tini,morten,mark38,Bingbong