Wieder ein top-tag im Oase
Wieder ein guter Tag im Oase. Hier unter mein Bericht im English (Fazit: 4x top, 2x mit super neuzugang!).

Since many Rumanian girls went home this weekend (it is Orthodox Eastern, one week later then the Christian Eastern), most clubs in NRW lack their "top performers", and would probably look like Gay Clubs ;-)

So I decided to visit Oase again, where I could not imagine a lack of good girls. When I entered the club around 3 PM, I was afraid also Oase was also hit by ther "Eastern departure bomb".............it was very quiet. Maybe 40 girls (instead of 80-100 normally) and even less men. Happily more girls came during the afternoon/evening, and there were more then enough "top performers" left, even from my favorite (orthodox) countries Smile but the number of men stayed very very low (since more than a year the balance is totally opposite of the "Gay clubs" in NRW, am curious to see what happens when the new garden and new rooms are ready........it will be difficult for the girls to get hold of any man during their "quest for money" .............).

Some familiar girls were present, like Judith, Steffie, Maria, Andrea, Julia, Anna, etc, but surprisingly this "Eastern weekend" also some new "teenies" from Rumania, With two of them I got acquinted and again unbelievable what a precious girls sometimes can be discovered in Oase:
- Elveria: 24 years, 1m75, A-cup, little skinny (less than 50 kilo!), friendly face, and very committed in the room
- Montana: 19 years, 1m68, B-cup, beautiful body, and unbelievable chemistry with me on the room, directly entered the top-5 of 2012!

Of course I went also with some girls I alrady know to the room of which the session with Anna was very memorable.............just when I wanted to go, she deceived me right in the couch........she even did not want to go to the kino, and did her thing just on the couch in the public room outside the kino..............ai ai ai ...........this girl is optically not my preference, but she makes up in performance and chemistry (way over my critical limits :-)).

A great end of a wonderful day at Oase, and good for a good night sleep in the nearby hotel (Mercury).

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Wieder ein top-tag im Oase - von MiniME - 04.03.2012, 12:24
RE: Wieder ein top-tag im Oase - von Marc1969 - 07.03.2012, 13:27
RE: Wieder ein top-tag im Oase - von MiniME - 10.03.2012, 16:55
RE: Wieder ein top-tag im Oase - von Stuart - 10.03.2012, 16:57
RE: Wieder ein top-tag im Oase - von hans69 - 12.03.2012, 17:53
RE: Wieder ein top-tag im Oase - von tommy68 - 12.03.2012, 18:38
RE: Wieder ein top-tag im Oase - von GSDB21 - 12.03.2012, 20:32
RE: Wieder ein top-tag im Oase - von MiniME - 14.03.2012, 18:49
RE: Wieder ein top-tag im Oase - von MiniME - 26.03.2012, 19:33
RE: Wieder ein top-tag im Oase - von MiniME - 15.04.2012, 17:01
RE: Wieder ein top-tag im Oase - von MiniME - 17.04.2012, 19:44