Fabienne aka HotSkydivegirl bei Kaufmich
Sorry guys, but I have to let you in on how my "Bewertungen"'got taken out of Michelles profile. I am that person. So she screwed me bad! That means, I did visit this girl, 4 times. All of a sudden she writes me a mail how she is looking forward to our next date. Termine fest..smileys in mail, all the right things. Michelle is a funny person..I think split personality. And plays the little innocent..wanting to educate her self..and is never in school just dates. She called me once after I waited all day for the date and said 15min. before we were supposed to meet and that she was sick. The first time I excepted that. I saw her twice after that. One time she wrote me that she wanted to meet me just because she stood me up on such a short notice when she was sick. That was nice. Anyway, the last time I had a date with her was a nightmare. She called, mailed, sms (and she doesn't answer sms's) that "sie freuts sich morgen zu treffen" next day alles is okay..I telephoned with her and am happy to meet her later that day. Suddenly/Plotzlich..I call and she says again, "I am so sick"!! Oh no! Hard xxx and all! But then she says 'but you can meet my sister if that is okay'? I ask where she is at the moment. Michelle says she is sick at home in Stuttgart and her sister can meet me in Karlsruhe. I ask at the exact same time? "I will call her and make a date and let you know". She call straight back and says I can meet her sister exactly the same time she will be waiting for me. As I was showering comes a sms from Michelle that her sister must change the date for 2 hours later. Would that be okay? I had no choice (hard xxx and all!) I went to where I was suppose to meet her sister and waited outside. I was a little early..all at once comes Michelle with her sister walking torwards the apartment. I thought (at least they arrived on time), but why is Michelle not in Stuttgart sick? Humm? They walked straight by me. I waited until I was supposed to ring. From that point on, I have never seen Michelle again..they did not open the door, hung up on handys and never answered mails again. For what reason..I do not know. I think she was embarrassed that I caught her lying so many times. I always had a good relationship with her. Her sister wrote me also sometimes. I think some pimp or kunde brainwashed them. They are cruel, imature and unprofessional teasers. I do not want to have anything to do with these game players. So my bewertungen were taken away when they blocked my account/profile after I offended her and her sister for playing child games. I broke the rules of Kaufmich. NEVER AGAIN Good Luck

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: HotSkydivegirl bei Kaufmich - von vaddi - 23.12.2011, 14:39
RE: HotSkydivegirl bei Kaufmich - von sunlion - 03.02.2012, 00:01
RE: Fabienne aka HotSkydivegirl bei Kaufmich - von sunlion - 22.02.2012, 21:33
RE: Fabienne aka HotSkydivegirl bei Kaufmich - von sunlion - 24.04.2012, 22:24