Erstbesuch FKK Club Venus in Hamminkeln - Das FKK Globe als Vorbild
Friday 27th September, my first visit at FKK SaunaClub Venus in Hamminkeln.
Turned my car into the parking lot around 14:00, the parking was half full.

The theke frau, blond and dressed in typical tiger printed outfit, I had an instant flashback to the 80's. :-)
She was a bit annoyed and not so pleasant,  I disturbed her having her sandwich lunch.
Her mobile phone seemed to be her life line. She barely spoke, just said €60 and asked a bathrobe size.
Handed over the bathrobe and a locker key, no further explanation no nothing.
(she surely must have known that I was a first time visitor of the club.)

I found the Sandals in the locker room, but there were no towels to be found.
Went back to the reception, uupon the neterring I noticed a stack of towels behind the reception.
When asked, she said that I could grab a towel myself.

I took a shower and went into the club, te club itself is not that big, its divided in some sections. The atmosphere is nice and relaxed.
The interior has an strong Ibiza style club touch, with lots of White furniture completed with lots of LED lights and extreme loud music!
Every 15-0 minutes all LED lights in the club turn Red, some smoke gets pumped in the room, they boost up the music volume.
And one of the Girls gives a little show/dance act in the bird cage which is in front of the bar.

So far the not so nice part of my fist time experience...
As said the atmosphere was nice and relaxed, I was surprised that it was common that everyone has their mobile phone out in the open.
And that all the men in the lounge area were on their mobiles, calling, browsing the internet,.. and so on.
The staff is friendly and helpfull and consists mostly out of men, there are lots of them, the staff outnumbered the Working Girls by far.

Went with 2 girls.

Sherrie(Ro) she has goot looks and I had an nice PST with her, but sadly in the room she was a true and typical upseller.
There was almost no cuddling and no AST, and when you pop the room is over... 100 Euro für 30 Minuten LFK, BJ, Dominant

Anka(Ro) is a beautiful Girl who knows how to give a good and true service, she is a Girl which will make men come back just for her.
Had an nice GFE with her. 100 Euro für 60 Minuten DFK, BJ, HJ. Had a great AST with her, we were a full hour in the room.  

I'm not sure if I will visit this club again(the amenities are poor), the club itself has not much to offer,
2 hours in the lounge arrea feels like a lifetime.

Maybe I will return, to only do a room with Anka and afterwards order the "free of charge" Schnitzel.
Ich verstehe und spreche Deutsch aber das Schreiben fehlt mir schwer.
So I write in English. 
Es bedanken sich: sarut,Ulver

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Erstbesuch FKK Club Venus in Hamminkeln - Das FKK Globe als Vorbild - von Johan72 - 06.10.2024, 17:36