Catalina, Sharks-Oase Blue Chip
"Ich kann AUCH Catalina empfehlen..." In fact, I already did highly recommend Catalina in two separate posts above....So now a small update:

I was most pleased to visit with Catalina recently at the end of August. I can confirm a few things:

1) She still looks great! Actually, she is a kilo or two less now from when I last saw her a couple of months ago. At the end of August, she was wearing her hair in a long pony tail and she was wearing glasses, which has been an on-and-off thing for about a year or so...

2) She is a bit unique (in my view) amongst many long-time girls in Sharks because she has maintained a high service level over all these years...unlike some other girls (we can all cite many examples), who started a few years with really hot service but now became lazy/arrogant and let the service level in the room slip down to below average levels. Catalina is still giving consistently great service at very acceptable pricing (I always pay her 150/60, but I am a long established Stammgast with her) over many years. Her oral skills, imo, are top shelf! She is definitely not jaded or arrogant in any way, but very much the opposite. To me, this consistincy in high service levels makes her a real Star at Sharks.

3) She still sits in her long-time seat on the couch opposite the TV screen just after the pole dance Rondell. Also her M.O. (Modus Operandi) is unchanged in that she habitually arrives around mid-day at the club and leaves by 19-20.00. According to her recent statements, she plans to work until the last week of September and then take a holiday for a week or two...
Es bedanken sich: Langerheiner,chica1402,Seichner86,Bronco,Spitz81

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Catalina, Sharks-Oase Blue Chip - von Baron von Geil - 09.09.2024, 13:04