Lea - 175 cm, schwarze Haare, F-Cups
Sometimes when I get to a club I just want to "Open the Account" with someone I hadn't seen before and I get to eager to do this. This is not always a good thing. This is what happened with Lea.

This was last month one Friday or Saturday evening. She approached me and I pretty much said let's go immediately just because I wanted to open the account for the day. She's relatively tall and good looking girl but with much bigger fake boobs and butt than I normally like. But what the heck - it's account opening time..

So we talked and agreed on 100/30, no ZK. Went upstairs to the last room with 2 beds (Interesting because I've never been to any rooms with 2 beds before), and started with BJ. This was not bad. But then it went downhill. We did doggy and Miso but just went through the motions without any emotions. Lackluster performance and zero chemistry. Somehow I finished and we parted our ways.

Of course we parted our ways as friends! We did chit chat for a minute. I think during conversation she said she is friends with Franzi DE.

So, the moral of the story is: I need to not get too eager to open the account for the day. This I learned and will keep in mind next time I walk into a club.
Es bedanken sich: Spitz81,Muschkin,Spider1hb,Sveto

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Lea - 175 cm, black hair, F-Cups - von 1FKKFan - 08.11.2023, 06:20