Maria Bulgarian?
Frage 
God evening dear colleagues,
yesterday at the Sharks, for little time, unfortunately...
Anyway, arrived before 2 pm and paid 50 Euros for the entrance, quiet situation, some food, hydro, and some relaxation upstairs, while the situation downstairs was getting better.
I was leaning on a handrail upstairs, lurking downstairs looking for some girls suggested here, when a girl approached me, honestly, I didn't want to go in the room with her but she started to be very flirty, kissing and licking my ear and neck....and my little friend started to wake up, so I decided to give it a go. The flesh is weak!
FK, BJ, 69, and fuck agreed in the main room and all were delivered in the room.
Good blowjob, fingering no problem, FK delivered, normal fuck, nothing extraordinary but without restrictions.
The girl presented herself as Maria from Bulgaria (but for me she is RO), 21y.o., she said to be new in the club, only 10 days, student of IT, pretty face, normal body, and tits a little saggy, tattoos on the right thigh and right forearm, golden necklace, brunette and hairs just on the shoulders, brown eyes.
She i very chatty, even in the room, she is pleasant I'd say, but I like to change so next time I'll look for another girl....
30 min 100 Euros.
I don't think she has a place in the club, she was walking around alone.
Es bedanken sich: Stuart,Spider1hb,pavane,sarut,Gere6,Muschkin,FKKguest,Dude,Spitz81,morten,atlantisfan
Visited today and went with Maria from Bulgaria. Surprisingly, she is still 1 month only in the club ;-). What she forgot was that i had already enjoyed her services in an earlier visit. I forgot her name so couldn't write a report.

Anyway, what she claims is: student of IT, private university and works when she has time at sharks. 21 yrs old. 

Breasts feel natural but have clear scars from either a breast reduction or a previous silicone job which is now removed as there was no silicones there.

She's very calm and relaxed and will do anything you want. Both visits i paid 150 for an hour and we went well over without any bother. She wants you to have fun and enjoys herself as well. Good blowjob, licking, 69 and fucking in the standard positions. She rode me well and enjoyed the doggy too. She's talkative and seems interested to a point , Gower her English is a bit so so and she says she doesn't speak German
 well.

The first time I went with her was some months ago when she joined me in the hot tub. She is indeed very flirty and kissing you and looks you in the eyes a lot, that's how she won me over!
Es bedanken sich: morten,Seichner86,sarut,Stuart,Brustmolch,Muschkin
Also for, she pretended to be Bulgarian (but she's 100% romanian).
She also said to me "it's my first day here" (but other girls knew her for months!!!!).
For me, "interesting" girl (she made me DFK in main hall before to go to room, adding "you don't have to pay me if you don't like, etc."), but once is enough (I don't really "trust" her).
Maria, die IT-Studentin aus Bulgarien
Zu Maria ist hier eigentlich schon alles gesagt. Ihre Akquise kommt authentisch rüber, sie hat kein Problem auch längere Gespräche im Vorfeld zu führen. Auch im Zimmer kommt sie sehr authentisch rüber, kann sich phallen lassen und schafft eine wirklich GFE.
Ich habe sie ausgiebig gebucht und werde es auch bei meinem nächsten Besuch tun. Maria scheint tatsächlich keinen Stammplatz zu haben, soweit ich dass überblicken konnte ist sie eh fast ununterbrochen auf dem Zimmer. Gute Akquise halt…
Ob ihre Vita der Realität entspricht spielt für mich keine Rolle, es ist allemal niedlich wie sie auf ihrer Story besteht („heute ist mein erster Tag im Sharks, wirklich“)
Es bedanken sich: albatros,Sveto
Preis? Dauer? Service? Gab es ZK?
Du hast ja recht. Die insgesamt 3 Buchungen innerhalb von 2 Tagen verschwimmen etwas in der Retrospektive aber ich kann sicher sagen dass ich 150 € für 60 Minuten inkl (unspektakulären) ZK, Lecken und Fingern bezahlt habe.
Es bedanken sich: memphis,mar347
(26.06.2024, 10:48)Pitouille schrieb: Also for, she pretended to be Bulgarian (but she's 100% romanian).
She also said to me "it's my first day here" (but other girls knew her for months!!!!).
For me, "interesting" girl (she made me DFK in main hall before to go to room, adding "you don't have to pay me if you don't like, etc."), but once is enough (I don't really "trust" her).

That's how she always introduces herself. But she's Romanian and I'd already seen her at the club months before.
Es bedanken sich: Gerard
Heute im Club, war schoenes Wetter, gute Sauna, nur leider kein Betrieb in der Hütte, Buffett nur drinne, obwohl draußen es sehr belebt war.
3 Zimmer Esma, Maria und Jasmin… Hier zu Maria:

Sie weiss wie sie die Männer rumbekommt, ihr Körper gefällt mit gar nicht aber ihr Gesicht ist sehr sehr süß, damit hat sie mich dann auch mehr oder weniger bekommen. Feeling war GFE, da sie die Nummer mit Gespräch und viel lachen durchzieht, dabei aber auch den Service bietet. 
2 CE fuer 30min GFE mit ZK, welche auch ganz gut waren.

WHF: 0% fuer mich, da ich nur ihre Art und ihr Gesicht mag.
Es bedanken sich: memphis,Spider1hb,Seichner86,mu-tini