Simona (ESP)
Yesterday I met a new girl for me, she said her name was Simona and she was from Valencia in Spain and she had worked in Sharks for a week. I didn't ask her age, I’d guess early 20s, she is slim with small breasts and sits underneath the TV on the coach where Melissa and Amanda sit. Both days I saw her she was wearing a black skirt but the skirt was all tassels.

She seemed friendly when I spoke to her with good English. I asked her for her price and she said for GFE it was 150 euros for half an hour. I said that was too expensive for me, she said there was an option for no kissing for 100 euros. If I’m only staying half an hour kissing is not essential for me so I agreed.

In the room she asked if I wanted a slower softer blowjob or a hard blowjob. I said hard, she put some effort in but I didn't find her blowjob in any way enjoyable unfortunately. After a few minutes she suggested sex, normally I say can you do some more blow but I didn't this time.

My request for doggy sex was met with a please be gentle but she then changed her mind before we started and I had to go on top. I found having sex with her like having a sex with a blowup doll, she just laid there. I knew my erection wouldn't last as she was doing nothing to turn me on. I suggested we finish with a handjob and then we left the room.

I have to take some responsibility here I should have just walked away when 150 was suggested instead of accepting the 100 euro option.

I think people should make up their own minds about girls as you might have a great experience with her but I can only give you my opinion and if I’d burnt 100 euros I would have enjoyed that more than going with her.
Es bedanken sich: Genesis_,wolle,Pxmat,Muschkin,FKKguest,Spider1hb,Seichner86,Spitz81,bigHengst,Sebdeniss,mu-tini,Gambler69,Investor,Bingbong,Stuart,Alex47
Simona is one of the most unique appearences I have ever seen. She has an energy and power - incredible. I once enjoyed being with her 30 minutes and it was magic. I never had such a time and it is too dangerous to get addicted.