Freya
Frage 
Mannheim
Karte Anzeigen
Kennt die zufällig jemand?

[Bild: ME1273EY_t.JPG] [Bild: ME1273EZ_t.JPG] [Bild: ME1273F0_t.JPG] [Bild: ME1273F1_t.JPG]

zu finden unter:

https://www.ladies.de/sex-anzeigen/huren...fe-9824874
Wissen ist Macht, Nichtwissen macht auch nichts!
Es bedanken sich: Driver66,Hazer
Äh Kollege, Du kennst doch die Anfrageregeln. Kopier doch bitte den Anzeigentext dazu, dann ist der hier permanent verfügbar, ladies Anzeigen sind flüchtig. Danke.
Zitat:Alter
25 Jahre
Größe
173 cm
Oberweite
75 B
Typ
skandinavisch
Konfektionsgröße
Intimbereich
total rasiert
Haare
blond, rückenlang, glatt
Augen
blau
mittel
Sprachen
Deutsch
Englisch

Zitat:Freya-Bitte nur per WhatsApp, keine Anrufe
BRANDNEU!!! NUR MIT TERMIN!
Bitte nur per WhatsApp, keine Anrufe!!!

I am a high class independent Lady. Blue eyes and luscious L*ps. I have a very soft skin, silky blonde hair, sedative body and beautiful face. You will found me to be a sexy, intelligent, elegant, and charming woman with a warm smile and appreciation for affection. Well-read and educated, lover of travel. I have a weakness for an great company.
Classy, sassy & a bit smart assy!
I love to share sweet, intimate moments with real gentlemen. Pleasing is my top priority. It's important to me that our time together feels like more than just a simple transaction.
Our time together should be passionate, instense, intimate, and I want to get the most out of this rendezvous...
My propose are ideal. My beauty is 100% independent and look exacly like my photos, you won't be disappointed.
I respect your time and never use a fake photo. You can be sure that you will meet a girl 25J. from photos.
Kisses
PS: Bitte erwähne bei deiner Kontaktaufnahme, dass du die Anzeige auf Ladies.de gesehen hast!
Es bedanken sich: Spider1hb,arno_nym,Höhlenschlumpf,DrumStick,siola,Smirgol,gotty